Location: Vienna/ Remote
Here at Raventurn, we make theme park and roller coaster games that bring lots of fun to users across the globe!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you’ll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
What’s in it for you
You will be a lead 2D/3D Designer in our new startup company and design games and experiences that will be seen by millions of players worldwide. You will help us shape the future of Real Coaster (see: https://realcoaster.raventurn.com/) that is already used by >20K Users daily, with a lot of creative freedom.
About this Role
As a 2D/3D Generalist, you’ll work closely with our Production team to understand player needs and build top-notch user experiences, interfaces and 3D models. You’ll help shape the direction of end-to-end player solutions and find opportunities for further research and innovation to define, improve, and implement design standards across every aspect of the product development cycle.
You can choose between remote work and working in the office.
Flexible working time: This role is a part-time role – The amount of hours depends on your pay-per-hour.
- Develop beautiful and fun game experiences that are intuitive, scalable, and on-brand
- Draw custom icons, illustrations and 2D animations necessary for a state-of-the-art theme park mobile game
- Create mobile-friendly low-poly 3D Models of theme park attractions, shops, walkways, coaster parts, coaster wagons, decorations, trees, that seamlessly fit our existing style.
- Come up with UX/UI/3D art improvements for the game on your own and present them to the rest of the team
- Develop a design identity / art-direction for other artists
- 2+ years industry experience in mobile, social, or free2play games
- An active portfolio showcasing exceptional design, artistic, typographic, layout, and compositing abilities
- Clear and concise communication style that enables you to explain the thought process behind your work and build consensus around design goals
- Attention to detail and organised working style
- Open-minded, friendly, and positive attitude
- Fluent in English or German
- Experience with Unity is a big plus
- BA/BS Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), or a related field
- Fluent in German
Send us the following information to email@example.com
- CV containing all relevant information about you
- Your location of residence and how / where you would want to work with us
- Your preferred pay per hour and weekly hours
- Link to portfolio or PDF that shows your skills
- Send us a partial redesign of the attached screen of our game